FIABCI offers you an invaluable international link to help you make new contacts and increase your business! Develop your contacts on local, national AND international levels simultaneously and benefit from higher visibility and increased business opportunities. FIABCI can help you find the people you want to do business with using its unique multi-disciplinary network.
Here’s how FIABCI really can benefit your business – once you become a FIABCI member you will :
– Have instant access to a global network of professionals in 70 countries, and instant international credibility through the prestigious FIABCI reputation.
– Receive your free listing in and copy of the annual FIABCI Members’ Directory which is distributed free to all members and which contains the contact details and professional expertise of all members. This ‘Who’s Who of Real Estate’
– Be able to use the prestigious FIABCI name and logo on your marketing and business materials to ensure recognition as belonging to the premier international real estate network. Whether on your business card, website, publicity material or letterheads, you can show your prestigious international affiliations to your clients and suppliers.
– Be automatically listed for free on the online membership searchable database at www.fiabci.com including links to your email and website, raising the visibility of your company and services to the thousands of potential clients who visit the site each month.
– Be able to attend national FIABCI events in your country and you can attend international FIABCI events at preferential rates, including the annual FIABCI World Congress and the regional meetings (Europe, Southern Cone and Asia-Pacific).
– Will be able use the members’ only part of www.fiabci.com to send broadcast emails to other members and receive referrals from potential customers.
– Will receive free copies of FIABCI-Press, the international real estate newsletter published several times a year
– Will be able to participate in trade missions to learn about real estate markets and practices abroad
– Will be able to use the FIABCI Professional & Educational Exchange program to shadow real estate professionals in the country of your choice.
– Will benefit from referrals received by the FIABCI Secretariat, or by real estate journalists wishing to research articles on your market or speciality.